Updated July 21, 2021 - 140 riders.
For rider list changes after Wednesday evening, please refer to our webcast page (will go live on ride day).
We currently have 140 riders. The WSTF office is now closed for rider updates. Any further entries/changes will need to be made at Robie Park on Friday.
Rider numbers have now been assigned in the following manner:
- 1-10 - last year's top-ten riders
- 11-20 - previous Tevis/Haggin Cup winners
- 20s - international riders (sadly limited this year due to Covid-19)
- 30+ - all other riders in alphabetical order by last name.
Our current rider list for 2021:
The ride will be held under all state and local Covid-19 requirements.
Please note that under a new rule, sponsors must be 21 years of age or older on Ride Day.
Updates will be posted as we become aware of them, both on this Tevis Cup website and our Facebook page.
(Original entry information:
All entrants are listed in the order entries were received by the Tevis office whether by post mail or email.
This ranking will be posted on the Tevis website and will only change when there are entrant withdrawals.
We will not know the number of starters allowed until we are much closer to the actual ride date.
The number of Tevis starters in 2021 will depend on several factors that are beyond the control of ride management:
- The number of participants may be limited by the usable area at the Robinson Flat vet check
due to hazardous tree logging by the US Forest Service.
- Additionally, ride management does not yet know if restrictions may be placed on us by
land owners, the US Forest Service, or the Auburn State Recreation Area due to Covid-19 concerns.
Because of these factors, Tevis wants to be clear about how the entry list was ranked and how it will be updated. Thank you for your understanding during these unusual times.